- No Need Of stitching Experience, But you must be passionate to sew dresses.
- Learn Advance level Body measurements and professional pattern drafting and sewing skilss
- Home makers, or any person who wish to be a professional Tailor.
This course is designed for those.
Who know sewing dresses for self use, but no idea how to sew for others.
More than 100 well explained high quality videos to change your life to a professional Tailor.
1, Course included all main types of Salwar top Cutting and stitching.
( Check pdf for course details )
2, Measurement from body
3, Course will complete within 30 days, classes will come day by day like offline classes.
4, Courses include live support to clear doubts through Online Live classes or Offline in available City’s.
5, Please watch Videos carefully and learn properly to become a professional within 30 days.
6, Wish you all success.
- Lectures 64
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level intermediate
- Language English
- Students 116
- Assessments Self
- Salwar pack Module 1
- Required Tools for Tailoring ( Scale, Tape, Canvas, etc. )
- Grain Line Explained
- Basic Neck Design Drafting ( Paper, Canvas)
- Piping and Dori Making( bias cutting and stitching)
- Dori / Loop Making
- Neck Cutting Part 2
- Neck design stitching with and without Piping
- Neck with piping
- Double Neck
- Loop and Button neck
- How to take measurement from top
- Easy Placket (Inverted)
- Placket stitching
- Zip attaching
- Lining zip
- Review Quiz
- Salwar pack Module 2 (Normal neck) Top
- Salwar pack Module 3 Aline Top ( Boat Neck )
- Salwar pack Module 4 ( Stand Collar ) Top
- Salwar pack Module 5 ( Round Collar ) Top
- Salwar pack Module 6 ( Halter neck ) Top
- Salwar pack Module 7 ( Coat collar ) Top
- Salwar pack Module 8 ( V Collar ) Top