- No Need Of stitching Experience, But you must be passionate to sew dresses.
- Learn Advance level Body measurements and professional pattern drafting and sewing skilss
- Home makers, or any person who wish to be a professional Tailor.
This course package designed for those who are “passionate” to Sew fashionable Kurtis and Bottoms in a professional way, It is not important you do not have sewing experience. But you must be passionate about fashion and dresses.
Our more than 100 Well explained video lessons are here to clear all your Doubts, You can learn Tips and tricks about different types of Tops and bottom Sewing,
Please follow instructions strictly, and do regular homework within targeted Time frame..
1, Course included all main types of Salwar kameez Cutting and stitching.
( Check pdf for course details Churidar Top and Bottom 20,000 Professional )
2, Measurement from body
3, Course will complete within 60 days, classes will come day by day like offline classes.
4, Courses include live support to clear doubts through Online Live classes or Offline in available City’s.
5, Please watch Videos carefully and learn properly to become a professional within 60 days.
6, Wish you all success.
- Lectures 99
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level beginner
- Language English
- Students 120
- Assessments Self
- Salwar pack Module 1
- Required Tools for Tailoring ( Scale, Tape, Canvas, etc. )
- Grain Line Explained
- How to use Machine
- Beginners Sewing part 1
- Beginners Sewing part 2
- Basic Neck Design Drafting ( Paper, Canvas)
- Piping and Dori Making( bias cutting and stitching)
- Dori / Loop Making
- Neck Cutting Part 2
- Neck design stitching with and without Piping
- Neck with piping
- Double Neck
- Loop and Button neck
- How to take measurement from top
- Easy Placket (Inverted)
- Placket stitching
- Zip attaching
- Lining zip
- How to hold scissors to cut Fabric
- Review Quiz
- Salwar pack Module 2 Top
- Body measurements for Top
- Calculation part 1
- Drafting Bodice
- Drafting Sleeve
- Drafting on fabric
- Armhole Dart, Bustline correction
- Fabric Cutting and Neck Stitching
- Neck Stitching ,Shoulder Joining and Armhole Dart
- Front Armhole and Sleeve stitching
- Side seam and Slit Stitching
- Neck Hemline
- Important Review
- Salwar pack Module 5 Palazzo
- Salwar pack Module 6 Collar Top
- Salwar pack Module 7 Round Collar Top
- Salwar pack Module 8 Halter Neck Top
- Salwar pack Module 9 Princess Top (Boat neck)
- Salwar pack Module 10 Angarakha Top
- Salwar pack Module 11 Aline Top (Halter Neck)
- Salwar pack Module 12 V collar Top
- Salwar pack Module 13 Coat Collar Top
- Salwar pack Module 14 Reversible Jacket